Friday 1 June 2012

Lexie's Master Uncut Part Six


Part Six

"What is that?"
I slowly raised myself and lay down on my back again.  He was looking very intense, and very sexy.  He kissed me and I eagerly kissed him back.  "Tell me that I own you."  I hesitated.  He stroked my clit and I gasped. He rubbed it lightly, then removed his fingers.  I whined.  "Tell me," he repeated.  "Otherwise you get no relief.  I won't allow you to touch yourself either."  This was torture.  My pussy burned along with my bottom.  "I hate you!"  He grabbed my neck and bit it. "Tell me I own you, you little cunt."  He slipped a finger inside me and found my g-spot.  I moaned.  He finger fucked me and I gushed on to his hand.  "Mmmm."  Then again, he stopped.  He lifted my top over my head.

"Damn you," I whimpered.  I went to get up.  "Just forget it."
He brought me into his arms.  I was completely naked now.  He licked my neck from behind and pinched my nipple in his fingers.  He fingered my pussy roughly, hitting my g-spot again.  I threw back my head.  He forced one finger into my anus.  "You want my cock so badly," he mocked.  "You're so wet and open, my love.  Just admit that I own you.  I'm being kind.  I'm not even making you call me Master yet." 
"You can't make me do anything."

"I can make you do anything.  I'm just as sick as you."  He forced another finger in my ass.  He used his other hand to fuck my cunt.  The mixture of pleasure and pain and heat was overwhelming.  I felt dizzy.  I couldn't speak when he hit my g-spot like that.  I just grunted and hit my head against his chest.  "Like it when I finger fuck you?" he whispered throatily.  He wrapped one hand around my face and forced my head back.  He kissed me and bit my lip hard enough to hurt.  He licked my lips and they parted.  He probed my mouth with his tongue.  I kissed him back.  I twisted so I could kiss him more easily.  He freed his hands so he could hold my hips.  

I straddled him.  I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside.  His chest was so powerful and well defined.  I licked his left pec like it were an ice cream cone.  "Good girl," he sighed.  He tangled his hand into my hair and yanked it.  I moaned.  He kissed me roughly.  "The rules haven't changed.  Just admit that I own you.  Or do I have to fuck you to get you to do that?"  He looked into my eyes with lazer intensity.  I just gasped.  "You'd like it if I fucked you hard, right?" 

He released my hair and smirked.  I was torn.  He saw the doubt creeping into my face and sprang to quell it.  He wrapped his hands around my throat and squeezed.  I swallowed.  I could still breathe, but the pressure was firm.  It relaxed me.  He kissed me deeply.  He stood up and freed himself.  He kept his underwear on but I could see his erection straining in his silk boxers. He was a sight, all powerful, sculpted muscle, the height, and that cock.  "You're so big, in general.  And... specifically."
"Do you like that?" he asked me.
"Yes." He lay next to me and brought my body against his.  His hard on dug into my ass. 
"If you want it, all you have to do is ask nicely, Pet."
"Ok."  He kissed my neck slowly, up and down.  He bit into me and shivers of pleasure rolled through my stomach.  I was so turned on I was panting.
 
"So sweet," he cooed.  "So soft, and wet..." He stroked my pussy lips.  He turned my body using his hand on my waist.  Even that felt so good.  "What do you want?" he asked me gently.
"I don't know," I said, averting my eyes.
He smiled at me and cocked his head.  "I think I might have a little taste..." He sucked on my thigh, right where he had spanked it before.  I moaned.  He worked his way up with kisses and licks. He lightly bit my clit.  I cried out and came instantly. He thrust finger into me and worked my g-spot as my cunt pulsated.  He fingered me roughly and I groaned.  He continued to use his fingers.  He lowered his mouth on me again and kissed me.  "Admit it," he breathed onto my clit. 
"You own me."

He licked my clit and took it in his teeth again.  He carefully bit it.  I came.  He buried his face in my pussy and licked.  It was a long orgasm.  I had several rocking peaks.  I screamed and threw my head against the bed.  I twitched compulsively. My pussy locked around his finger.   "I'll make you come again," he told me, his voice low. 
"No," I squeaked weakly... "I'm so sensitive."

He didn't listen.  He gently licked my pussy and bit into my thigh, not gently.  I gasped through the pain.  "Please, Sir."  He put his thumb against my clit and bit down again.  I screamed in pain.  And I came again.  My body rose off the bed as if possessed.  "Dear God," I moaned. 
"Yes?" he answered wickedly.  I lay there panting hard.  He reclaimed his finger and stroked my side extremely lightly.  It felt tingly.
"You're going to be ruined for your caning tonight," he told me.
"What?"
"Your caning.  For breaking your toilet and trying to crack my ribs with it."
"Oh..." 

1 comment: